Sciatica Home Remedies and Best Cure for Back Pain Relief
It refers to pain, weakness, numbness or tingling in the leg. It is caused by injury or compression of the sciatic nerve. Sciatica is a symptom of another medical problem, not a medical condition on their own.
Sciatica is a pain in the leg as a result of irritation of the sciatic nerve. The sciatica pain is usually felt in the lower back (lumbar area) behind the thigh and radiating down below the knee.
For more information please visit himalayahomeremedies.com
The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and begins from nerve roots in the lumbar spinal cord in the lower back and extends through the buttock area to send nerve endings to the lower extremity.
Note that sciatica is not a medical diagnosis, but rather a symptom of an underlying problem in the lower back (eg a herniated disc or spinal stenosis that compresses or irritates the nerve roots).
This distinction is important because it is the underlying diagnosis (vs. the symptoms of sciatica) that often has to be addressed in order to relieve sciatic nerve pain.
The most common symptom of sciatica is pain. Most people describe a deep pain, intense begins on one side of lower back and then shoots down the buttock and leg with certain movements.
The diagnosis of "sciatica" means there is an inflammation of the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve provides information on the movements of the leg, and sends information about sensations to the brain. The sciatic nerve is quite large, in fact, is the largest of the body's peripheral nerves.
The sciatic nerve is formed by the lower segments of the spinal cord, which consists of nerve roots, lumbar and sacral spine.
The output of the sciatic nerve in the lower spine (lower back), passes behind the hip joint, and runs down the back of the thigh.
It is important to understand exactly what pain is sciatica, but is often confused with other medical conditions and sometimes used as a general term for anything that is not easy to diagnose! Sciatica is a set of symptoms rather than a diagnosis in itself.
Sometimes the pain of sciatica can be confused with other serious medical conditions, such as a tumor or an infection so a careful diagnosis is always important. This article describes some basic facts about sciatica and sciatica about home remedies.
Home Remedies for Sciatica
1. Periwinkle flower for relief of sciatica: 5 Eat 5 flowers and leaves or flower vinca evergreen, every day early in the morning on an empty stomach. This is a good remedy for sciatica.
2. Night Jasmine to relieve the pain of sciatica: An Eat 5 flower, 5 leaves jasmine night, every day early in the morning on an empty stomach. This is one of the best treatments for sciatica.
3. Garlic treatment of sciatica: Grind 5 garlic cloves and put this in 50 ml of sesame oil. Heat the oil to be warm. Then apply the warm oil in the affected areas of pain. This is one of the best remedies sciatica.
4. Castor oil cure for sciatica, regularly apply warm castor oil on the sole of the affected side. This remedy is very beneficial for sciatica pain.
5. Clove oil for relief of sciatica, massage the affected areas of pain with warm clove oil. It is an effective treatment for sciatica.
6. Bag of salt for the treatment of sciatica: Heat a bag of salt and use it as a hot fomentation of the affected leg. It is also a useful treatment for sciatica.